Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Midare Toushirou Cosplay Makeup Test

I was trying to do Mon's version of Midare Toushirou.
Er.. Actually I had a promise to my partner Shiroppoi to do this makeup.

Here they are the photos!






When I posted this to WorldCosplay.net, I got sutekome from Shikarius and Gesha Petrovich! Ureshikatta~<3


Visit my Facebook for more makeups!

Product I used :

Base : PIXI BB Cream Bright Fix Ochre
Contour : Wardah Double Function Kit, Viva Eyeshadow Duo No. 04 Brown Orange
Highlight : PIXY UV Whitening TWC White Cream
Powder : Marck's Loose Powder Creme
PIXY Pervect Matte TWC Fair Yellow

Eye : 
Viva Eyeshadow Base Gel
Viva Eyeshadow Duo No. 04 Brown Orange
PIXY Line and Shadow White
SILKYGIRL Double Intense Gel Eyeliner Waterproof 01 Blackest Black

Eyelashes :
SILKYGIRL BigEye Serum Mascara
Stroberi Teens Upper Lash 021
Taiwan Handmade Underlashes by MoeGyaru

Lips:
Oriflame Beauty Tender Care Cherry
SILKYGIRL Moisture Rich Lip Color 1 Naked
SILKYGIRL Moisture Lip Gloss Rosy Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

ステコメよろしくお願いします!