Tuesday, October 28, 2014

RED-A Compact Powder

I was looking for a best result compact powder and decided to try this.

This is a local brand under license of Viva Cosmetic. For youth :'3
Price : IDR 23.8k. 
The packaging box is nice. I love the white color xD
The size is fit to my pocket.  The mirror is big enough.But I dont like the sponge. :'v

I choose the shade number 2, a porcelain white. Below : before-after with PIXY Bright-fix BB Cream.


The shade result is good on my skin. It gives me bright result, but it's low coverage. You really need concealer or bb/foundie for the best covering result.

The oil control is okay, just okay. 3~4 hours :3
Not sweat proof. Not realy smooth texture. And when you use it too much it will give you a clown-look result lol. But it gives you good enough result for cosplay :3

Repurchase? Maybe xDD


No comments:

Post a Comment

ステコメよろしくお願いします!