Monday, December 7, 2015

Morimori-hen Dramatic Eyes HC-1473 from KAI BEAUTY CARE Eyelashes

Today I'm gonna review my ne eyelashes I bought last Sunday November 29.
You'd like to know my adventure at that day? Just visit here ^^/

So this type of gyaru lashes is one of my huuuuge wishlist and I wish I could buy Dolly Wink by Tsubasa Matsuwaka (since I'm a low budget makeup artist it's too expensive for me lol I'm shy haha). But when I found this and it's half price I.. decided to buy.
v
v
YEY!!!


It's soooo smooth and really need to be carefull to take them from the case :'DD
I bought it in SOGO, IDR75k. Dolly Wink is about IDR187k, 2 pairs. But will buy Dolly Wink lower lashes oneday xDD

So here's my anime eye makeup tested using this lashes. I apologize for the low quality photos. My camera couldn't catch the detail of my makeups, shikata arimasen ne :'v




Sorry, will be TOO many selfies :">




 Below : I opened the door and got the different highlight xDDD






Wanna make another makeup, and wish I could post tutorial videos too, asap.
Thank you and see ya next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ステコメよろしくお願いします!