Friday, August 21, 2015

Throwback makeup : Megane Ikemen... with hijab haha

I have created many makeups since 2012, but in some conditions I couldn't save the captures ahaha.
These pictures are one of my throwback makeups.






I don't know whether this makeup will suit for Ipo-kun's cosplay haha.
By the way, I love reading that kid's book :"33

Thank you for stopping by.
Please visit my instagram for more makeups.

Products I used :

Base : PIXI BB Cream Bright Fix Ochre
Contour : Wardah Double Function Kit, PIXY Colors of Delight Eyeshadow Sorrel Brown 02
Highlight : PIXY UV Whitening TWC White Cream
Powder : Marck's Loose Powder Creme
PIXY Pervect Matte TWC Fair Yellow
Eye : 
Viva Eyeshadow Base Gel
SILKYGIRL Double Intense Duo Eyeshadow Yin and Yang (white as base)
PIXY Line and Shadow White
SILKYGIRL Double Intense Gel Eyeliner Waterproof 01 Blackest Black
Eyelashes :
SILKYGIRL BigEye Serum Mascara
Lips:
Oriflame Beauty Tender Care Cherry
PIXY Silky Fit Satin Lipstick in Earthy Peach 510
SILKYGIRL Moisture Lip Gloss Vintage Nude
PS : I enlarge my left and right lips with brown eyeshadow U///U



No comments:

Post a Comment

ステコメよろしくお願いします!